If you prefer to use the website submission form, it is necessary to "bounce" the spam to yourself first to obtain the full headers.
- While viewing the spam, hit "Forward" on the sidebar. Address the document to yourself.
- Completely erase the subject line.
- Put your cursor on the first line of the "body" (text area); Hit "Return" (enter) twice. Your cursor should now be on the 3rd line of the text area.
- Type any "Alt" character on this line; DO NOT HIT "RETURN"
- Cut and Paste the "Alt" character onto the subject line: (CMD+"A"), (CMD+"X"), (CMD +"V") The "Alt" character should "jump" down to the message text-area.
- Hit "Send"; open the received mail and Copy-Paste the item into the SpamCop text-area.
Using the WebTV console is completely different than using a computer to track and report spam. Because of this difference, it can sometimes be difficult to get assistance within the SpamCop help groups.
There are a number of WebTV users dedicated to fighting spam that congregate in a newsgroup accessible to WebTV users only. Discussion centers around reporting spam, with a large number of SpamCop users and SpamCop related posts.
This link should take you to the WebTV group:
[Append to This Answer]