Spam in progress
Lists IP or address and quantity for reported spam within the last 30 minutes.
Top targets of spam reports
Ratio-based reports may have some irrelevant blocks which for one reason or another have an unreasonably-low denominator forming the ratio in question.
- Browseable map of IPv4 netspace
- Worst /24 blocks based on total spam count
- Worst /16 blocks based on total spam count
- Worst /24 blocks based on spam ratio
- Worst /16 blocks based on spam ratio
Total spam report volume
These graphs show the number of messages submitted as spam along with the number of reports consumated regarding those messages. This data reflects more about SpamCop's usage patterns than it does about the spam. These numbers now reflect only a small fraction of total spam being processed by SpamCop, but they are still representative of the total.