Email Submission Method
The email submission system should work with all Windows versions of Microsoft Outlook Express (4, 5 and 6). You must use Forward-as-attachment. You can forward multiple spam at once be creating a new message to your email submission address. Then, drag each indivdual spam into the body of the new message.
Please try this method first - is is much easier and faster.
Web Form Submission
Start by opening the message in it's own window (or when viewing the message in the preview pane). Then:
- CTRL-F3 (Message Source Window)
- CTRL-A (select all)
- CTRL-C (copy)
- ALT-F4 (close)
With the keyboard:
- Click the "File" menu
- Click "Properties"
- Click the "Details" tab
- Click "Message Source"
- Highlight, copy and paste everything from this window (Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C)
With the mouse:
With viruses, worms and trojans being spread via email, many users now work with the preview screen in Outlook Express turned off. Viewing the contents of email in the preview screen is no different than opening the message. If the email has malicious content, it may execute in the preview screen.
The following is instructions to obtain the full message source if you have the preview panel turned off:
- Highlight the message in the folder
- Press alt & enter - this will open a message information window
- Press Ctrl & Tab - this changes to the "Details" tab
- Press Alt & m - the opens the message source
- Press Ctrl & a - to select all the text
- Press Ctrl & c - to copy the selected text to the clipboard
- Press Alt & F4 - to close the message source window
- Press the Esc keay - to close the information window
- Switch to the SpamCop reporting page
- With the curser in the parsing box, press Ctrl & v to paste the clipboard contents into the window
- Click the Process Spam button.
[Append to This Answer]
Using the keyboard: