(as accessed through http://mymail.outlookmail.com/exchange/logon.asp)
- Left click on the letter you want to open and click on 'Properties'.
- When that opens click on the 'Details' tab, and then on 'Message Source'.
- This will open the email so the full headers will be available for viewing.
- Select and copy the text. Paste it into the SpamCop parsing window.
Exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access
Unfortunately there is currently no known way of viewing the message source in Exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access.
Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access
Under Exchange 2003 there is a free, third-party 'ViewMessageSource' extension available which the mail server administrator can install. It adds a 'View Source' option to the right click menu of all messages.
You can download it from:
Once installed (instructions are included in the .zip file):
- Open up the folder which contains the email you would like to report.
- Right click on the email you want to report and click on 'View Source'. A new window should pop up with the full message source inside.
- Select all of the text (Ctrl-A) and copy it (Ctrl-C). Paste it into the SpamCop parsing window.
[Append to This Answer]